Are you in the 45-49 year old age group?
This health assessment is a once-off health assessment for people aged between 45 and 49 inclusive.
So do you have at least one of the following (or other) risk factors that could lead to a chronic disease later in life?
- high blood pressure
- family history of disease (e.g. Cancer, Heart Disease, Diabetes)
- inadequate exercise
- high cholesterol
If yes, you could be eligible for a free* health check.
Ask your doctor here at Karis Medical Group for more details. The aim of the health check is to help find, prevent or lessen the effect of disease. Afterall, it is better to avoid disease than to treat it. this health check will give us the opportunity to look at your lifestyle and your doctor and nurse can support you by:
- checking your lifestyle for health risks
- giving you personalised advice on how to reduce your risk of illness by making some healthy changes
- providing you with practical advice to help you improve your health
- putting you in touch with expert advice, information and support.
Please call reception for more information 9041 3126.
* the health check is fully bulk billed but any subsequent visits or reviews may be charged at the normal consultation rate.
+ information provided by Lifescripts – Advice for Healthy Living.